Thoughts and questions, w. b. 18/10/20
- How good are you at, rather than looking to yourself, looking to the interests of others? – v4
- In which part of your life should your attitude be like that of Jesus? What does this look like? – v5
- The early Church grappled with the question of who Jesus is – Man, God or both. What would you say, and why? – v6
- Consider the downward steps of v6-8. Which, if any, strikes you as the most difficult, or shocking?
- Why did Jesus die (on a cross)?
- How do you understand ‘the highest place’? What, and where, could it be? – v9
- What does it mean to have a name above all other names?
- When did/is/will the bowing of every knee to Jesus take place? – v10
- Spend time thinking/praying for those who don’t yet confess Jesus as their Lord. – v11